2nd Annual Sweethearts of the Smokies
The 2nd Annual “Sweethearts of the Smokies Music Festival” will take place on Friday, July 28 & Saturday, July 29 – rain or shine – at the Dancing Bear Lodge Outdoor Pavilion Stage! This intimate, seated, can’t-miss music event takes place at the foothills of the gorgeous Smoky Mountains and will showcase and celebrate bands that are led and co-led by women.
Here are some exciting highlights for the 2017 event:
- 2 Stages, featuring phenomenal musicians and bands (details to come!)
- Friday night VIP Dinner & acoustic show
- Mouth-watering gourmet concessions by Executive Chef Shelley Cooper
- 2 Day Pass:
$60 per person
Friday (7-10 pm) VIP event & Saturday (4-9 pm) event
- 1 Day Pass:
$35 per person
Saturday (4-9 pm) event only
All admission prices include seating and free parking.
Please note that the following items are prohibited:
- Outside food or beverages
- Pets (except service animals)
- Tents or shade structures
- Wagons or carts
- Chairs or blankets
Dancing Bear has luxury accommodations available by calling 1-800-369-0111 ext. 1.