Dancing Bear Lodge Spring Break Special
Plan to spend your 2018 family Spring Break getaway at Dancing Bear Lodge & receive our Spring Break Special!*
All you have to do is identify your child’s school, and we will throw in some extra goodies to make your visit even more exciting:
- (1) Complimentary dessert certificate to use at Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro during your stay
- (1) Complimentary trail map of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- (1) Complimentary certificate for a half pound of Apple Valley’s locally roasted coffee
This is the perfect chance to spend time with the family, and to discover all that Townsend & the Great Smoky Mountains National Park have to offer, including:
- Gorgeous miles of trails, perfect for hiking and biking
- Cades Cove, a historic and scenic attraction located in the GSM National Park
- Fishing, golfing, horseback riding, shopping and more!
Dancing Bear has rustic comfort accommodations available for your Spring Break getaway by calling 1-800-369-0111 ext. 1.
*Minimum 3 night stay required to receive Spring Break Special
*Must mention this deal when you call and book your stay