Sweethearts of the Smokies
The first ever “Sweethearts of the Smokies Music Festival” will take place on Saturday, June 4th – rain or shine – at the Dancing Bear Lodge Outdoor Pavilion Stage, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Appalachian Bear Rescue.
This intimate, seated, can’t-miss music event will take place at the foothills of the gorgeous Smoky Mountains and will showcase and celebrate bands that are led and co-led by women. The day will be filled with gourmet food, drink, and music, featuring:
The festival grounds open at 3:00 pm, with the music starting at 4:00 and lasting until 10:00.
Festival Performance Schedule:
- Katie Pruitt: 4:00 – 4:45 PM
- Cherohala: 5:00 – 5:45 PM
- Shannon Whitworth and Barrett Smith: 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- The Whiskey Gentry: 7:15 – 8:15 PM
- Robinella: 8:30 – 9:45 PM
- May 1st – Day before Event: $25
- Day of Event: $30
VIP tickets (Only 100 available): $75 per person
This includes a $25 food/ drink voucher and prime seating.
All admission prices include seating and free parking.
*All tickets General Admission on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note that the following items are prohibited:
- Outside food or beverages
- Pets (except service animals)
- Tents or shade structures
- Wagons or carts
- Chairs or blankets