Women’s Wellness Weekend with Allison Foster
This event is SOLD OUT for 2018 – we look forward to a great weekend with everyone who will be joining us!
Listen… Are you breathing just a little and calling it life?
Join Allison Foster at Dancing Bear Lodge April 27 – 29 for a yoga-inspired Women’s Wellness Weekend to renew, restore, rest, and breathe. You will enjoy beautiful accommodations, delicious food and wine from Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro, yoga, massage, hiking, biking, floating down the Little River, touring the Tuckaleechee Caverns, or just relaxing in a hammock with a good book. The best part is that EVERYTHING is completely optional. This is your time!
Give your mind, body, and spirit the rejuvenation that it deserves, with a gorgeous backdrop provided by the Great Smoky Mountains and Dancing Bear Lodge. Call 1.800.369.0111 ext. 1 to make your reservation today or visit Brown Paper Tickets to purchase online.
Weekend Highlights (full schedule below):
- Unwind from the pace of daily life
- Connect with other women ~ remembering who you are and that you’re not alone
- Inspirational yoga and meditation
- Saturday free time for hiking, biking, floating, touring, resting, and massage
- Saturday night wine reception and dinner
Whether you plan to attend on your own, or with a group of friends, there will be activities to please everyone. We look forward to helping you disconnect so that you can reconnect…your mind and body will thank you!
Pricing & Weekend Packages:
-$395 Full Weekend Package: includes all meals, all activities, and 1-hour massage.
-$595 Package Plus Double Cabin: includes shared accommodations, all meals, all activities, and 1-hour massage.
-$795 Package Plus Single Cabin: includes private accommodations, all meals, all activities, and 1-hour massage.
Saturday Only Pricing:
-$195 Saturday Package: includes Saturday meals and activities.
-$295 Saturday Package: includes Saturday meals, activities, and 1-hour massage.
To make your reservation, please call 1.800.369.0111 x1 or purchase online. *Alcohol not included with meals.
Friday, April 27th
- Check in to your accommodations any time after 3:30 pm.
- 5:30 pm: Meet at the Outdoor Stage and Event Lawn
Introductions and Opening Circle
- 6 pm – 6:45 pm: Guided property hike
- 7:30 pm: Opening reception and dinner on The Bistro patio
Vegetarian options available all weekend
Saturday, April 28th
- 8:00 am: Wake up gently with our morning Elixir delivered to your cabin freshly made from cold-pressed juice and organic produce straight from the Dancing Bear Garden. House Made Granola, Greek Yogurt, and Fruit are pre-stocked in each accommodation.
- 9:00 am: Meet at the Outdoor Stage for Sunrise Yoga with Allison Foster (60 minutes)
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Breakfast (location TBD)
- 12:00 – 3:00 pm: Guided hike and instructional movements at the Middle Prong Trail in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Enjoy multiple waterfalls (and bring your camera!) on this 2-mile round trip hike / walk in one of the least populated areas on the Park. We will travel by van and lunch will be packed to take along and enjoy. Allison will offer instructional guidance and will use natural resources to provide exercise stations. Longer hike options of 4-8 miles round trip to Indian Flats Falls are available.
Free time! Choices will include biking, floating down the Little River, touring the Tuckaleechee Caverns, massage, or just relaxing in a hammock with a good book.
*Some options will include an additional charge.
- 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Return to Dancing Bear for an in-cabin massage. Take a nap. Read your book. Relax…
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Wine Reception
- 7:15 pm: Dinner on the deck under the stars
Warm up with s’mores afterward around the fire pit
Sunday, April 29th
- 8:30 am: Breakfast at The Bistro
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am: Wrap up the weekend with a gentle flow and restorative practice that will center your body and mind, preparing you for re-entry into your life!
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Closing Circle
Reserve your spot for this unique weekend retreat by calling 1-800-369-0111 ext. 1 or by purchasing online!