Our Villas include Sugarlands, Clingman’s Dome, Twin Creeks, and Rich Mountain
Retreat to one of our rustic yet modern villas for the best among Hotels near Cades Cove Tennessee.
These accommodations at our Smoky Mountain Resort offer two detached sleeping areas, each with its own private bath and connected by an adjoining door. It’s perfect for two couples or families who want to rent the whole cabin, or single couples to rent just one side. Side 1 consists of 1 King-sized Bed and can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests. The front section includes a full kitchen and dining area along with a ﬁreplace, HD ﬂat screen television and a sitting area with two chairs. The bathroom on Side 1 is also very spacious. Side 2 contains 2 Queen-sized Beds to accommodate a maximum of 4 guests and a kitchenette with microwave and mini-fridge. Special features make the Sugarlands and Twin Creeks Villas a great choice for guests with mobility issues. Located on the outer edge of the property, and facing wooded areas to the front and rear, these villas maximize your privacy, yet if you want to be social, are conveniently placed a short walk from the Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro. *All Villas are pet-free accommodations.
- 1 King-Sized Bed/2 Queen-Sized Beds. Maximum Guests: 6
- Full Kitchen and Small Sitting Area on the side with the King-Sized Bed (Side 1).
- Adjoining door can open to connect sides when the whole cabin is rented or remained locked when renting one side only.
- For guests with accessibility needs, the Sugarlands, Rich Mountain and Twin Creeks Villas have ramps instead of front steps and the bathroom in Sugarlands on Side 2 includes a roll-in shower with grab bars.
- HD Flat Screen TVs on each side.
- Microwave and Refrigerator on each side.
- In-Room Dancing Bean Locally Roasted Coffee on each side, plus assorted tea bags.
- Access to 2 Miles of Trails.
Enjoy your stay at Dancing Bear Lodge located on the peaceful side of the Smoky Mountains.