Sugarlands Villa #2: Our ADA compliant Lodging in the Great Smoky Mountains
We offer Townsend TN ADA compliant hotel room Villa rental. Discover the bliss of the Peaceful Side of the Smokies while staying in Side 2 of our Sugarlands Villa, featuring ample parking, van access, a roll-in ramp entrance, a roll-in shower, bathroom and shower hand rails, and shower chair.
The Sugarlands accommodation at our Smoky Mountain Resort offer two detached sleeping areas, each with its own private bath and connected by an adjoining door. It’s perfect for two couples or families who want to rent the whole cabin, or single couples to rent just one side. ADA compliant Side 2 consists of 2 Queen-sized Beds to accommodate a maximum of 4 guests and a kitchenette with microwave and mini-fridge.
Special features make the Sugarlands and Twin Creeks Villas a great choice for guests with mobility issues, but for those in need a roll-in shower, hand rails, or a shower chair, Side 2 of the Sugarlands Villa is handicap accessible and in full compliance with ADA standards. Located on the outer edge of the property, and facing wooded areas to the front and rear, these villas maximize your privacy, yet if you want to be social, are conveniently placed a short walk from the Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro.
*All Villas are pet-free accommodations.
- 2 Queen-Sized Beds, with adjacent room access to Sugarlands Side 1, featuring 1 King-sized bed. Maximum Guests: 6
- Adjoining door can open to connect sides when the whole cabin is rented or remained locked when renting one side only.
- The bathroom in Sugarlands on Side 2 includes a roll-in shower with grab bars.
- HD Flat Screen TVs on each side.
- Microwave and Refrigerator on each side.
- In-Room Dancing Bean Locally Roasted Coffee on each side, plus assorted tea bags.
- Access to 2 Miles of Trails.
Enjoy your stay at Dancing Bear Lodge located on the peaceful side of the Smoky Mountains.
If you have any questions, please call our friendly staff at (865) 448-6000