(Sugarlands, Cligman’s Dome, Twin Creeks, Rich Mountain)
These modern villas redefine luxury accommodations in the Smokies. They offer two detached sleeping areas, each with its own private bath and connected by an adjoining door. It’s perfect for pairs of couples or families who want to rent the whole cabin or single couples to rent just one side.
Side 1 consists of 1 King-sized Bed and can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests. The front section includes a wood fireplace with a digital flat screen television mounted above it and a sitting area with two chairs, plus a full kitchen and dining area. The bathroom on Side 1 is also very spacious.
Side 2 contains 2 Queen-sized Beds to accommodate a maximum of 4 guests and a kitchenette with microwave and mini-fridge. Special features make the Sugarlands Villa a great choice for guests with mobility issues.
Located on the outer edge of the property and facing wooded areas to the front and rear, these villas maximize your privacy, yet if you want to be social, are conveniently placed a short walk from the new Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro. *All Villas are pet-free accommodations.
Enjoy your stay at Dancing Bear Cabins located on the peaceful side of the Smoky Mountains.
- 1 King-Sized Bed/2 Queen-Sized Beds. Maximum Guests: 6
- Full Kitchen and Small Sitting Area on the side with the King-Sized Bed (Side 1).
- Adjoining door can open to connect sides when the whole cabin is rented or remained locked when renting one side only.
- The Sugarlands Villa has a ramp instead of front steps and the bathroom on Side 2 includes a roll-in shower with grab bars.
- Digital Flat Screen TVs on each side.
- Microwave and Mini-Fridge on each side.
- In-Room Apple Valley Locally Roasted Coffee on each side, plus assorted tea bags.
- Access to Fitness Center and 2 Miles of Trails.