Dancing Bear Brand Apparel Now Available
Just in time for the holidays, we have expanded our store to give our guests the ability to enjoy a bit of the Smoky Mountain experience wherever home may be with online ordering of Dancing Bear Brand Apparel.
Among the new items available:
- Bicycle Jerseys (just in!) men’s and ladies’ sizes - $119.00.
- Dancing Bear Polo - grey check with logo $79.00
- Dancing Bear Hoodies in grey or Tennessee orange - $39.00
- PABA Free Drink Container premium screw top with carry ring (32 oz) - $14.00
- Dancing Bear Water Bottles "Cyclist style" (32 oz) - $6.00
- DB Signature Coffee cups (those cute little campfire ones!) 13 oz size - $15.00 each, 2 for $25.00.
- Dancing Bear 'thin-sulated' quilted Vests - black with grey logo $75.00
- Premium Double Layer Cotton Twill Bathrobe with a microfiber terry lining. $89.00
Now you can look stylish, stay warm this winter, and show your love for Dancing Bear while on the go. Find these and other items in our online shop: https://dancingbearlodge.com/smoky-mountain-gift-shop
Own The Tastes of Townsend
If you’ve dined at the Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro, perhaps you’ve had a chance to taste Heaven. No, wait, that’s not Heaven. We get it mistaken with Executive Chef Shelley Cooper's delicious Benne Seed Bacon, hand-prepared by soaking in sriracha, cinnamon, molasses, and benne seeds, then conveniently vacuum-sealing for freshness. Our website now offers 5-slice packages (6 oz) for $16.46. This delicious treat is a sure treat for your own houseguests visiting for Christmas. We can’t think of a better stocking stuffer!
Dancing Bear Lodge guests also love the taste of Chef Shelley’s House Made Granola. For breakfast or just as a healthy snack, our granola is prepared to have a loose cereal consistency, pairing nuts and sweeteners baked into a crisp, toasted dish to boost energy and improve wellness. A 10 oz serving sells for $7.68 per package.
Get Recipes by Shelley and 14 other Award-Winning Chefs
Fans of great foods may also want to order a copy of the “Victuals” book featuring recipes from 15 chefs, Chef Shelley among them; learn how she prepares her signature dish, "Stuffed Mountain Trout.” It’s more than just a cookbook, though. Author Ronni Lundy explores the foodways, people, and places of Appalachia. It is the winner of the James Beard Foundation Book of the Year Award and Best Book, American Cooking. Own it for $38.41.
Blog © 2018 Dancing Bear Lodge
7140 E. Lamar Alexander Pkwy., Townsend TN 37882
Posted in All News Dec 03, 2018