Dancing Bear Lodge has teamed with the Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont for unique training that will help your team members build the leadership skills necessary to deal
with a rapidly changing world.
Sample topics to explore in your workshop:
- Effective Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding Differences
- Leading Change
- Executive Coaching
- Managing Conflict
- Executive Presence
- And many more to fit your specific needs…
Take positive action today and call 1-800-369-0111 ext. 3 to book a 4 Day/3 Night Package that includes:
- Two full days of dynamic Leadership Training at Dancing Bear Lodge
- A half day of outdoor workshop activities at the Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont
- Dinner prepared in the Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro by acclaimed Chef Shelley Cooper
- Hootenanny festivities and dinner at the Apple Valley Cafe
- Three nights of luxury accommodations in Dancing Bear Cabins or Villas
You’ll leave the “Peaceful Side of the Smokies” feeling recharged and inspired! For package pricing, call Christi Silliman at 1-800-369-0111 ext. 3.
The Great Smoky Mountains Institute at Tremont is a non-profit residential environmental education center that provides in-depth experiences through education programs that celebrate ecological and cultural diversity, foster stewardship, and
nurture appreciation of Great Smoky Mountains National Park. GSMIT offers year-round workshops for nature-lovers of all ages. The Day Three morning session is held outdoors at the Tremont Institute.
Dancing Bear’s accommodations make it easy for you to unwind after a day of learning and team-building. The Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro offers a refined assortment of regionally inspired dishes Chef Shelley Cooper creates with unique flavor
Dancing Bear is the exclusive site for leadership training workshops in the Smokies.