Enjoy Our Rustic Mountain Lodging in Townsend TN
Our cottages include the Duplex Spruce and the Duplex Jack Pine
The charming Evergreen Cottage offers two separate sleeping areas connected with an adjoining door, each space with its own private bath and large garden tub. Separate entrances are connected by the front porch. It’s perfect for pairs of couples who want to rent the whole cabin or single couples to rent just one side. The Spruce side consists of 1 King-sized Bed and can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests. The Jack Pine side contains 2 Double Beds to accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. With no hot tub or fireplace, the Evergreen Cottage is an affordable offering for budget travelers looking for Smoky Mountain cottages. It is conveniently located next to Dancing Bear Appalachian Bistro.
*Both duplexes are pet-free accommodations
- 1 King-Sized Bed on Spruce Side/2 Double Beds on Jack Pine Side
- Digital Flat Screen TVs on each side
- Microwave and Mini-Fridge on each side
- In-Room Apple Valley Locally Roasted Coffee on each side
- Access to 2 Miles of Trails
- Adjoining Door can connect sides when the whole cabin is rented or remained locked when renting one side only.
Enjoy your stay at Dancing Bear Lodge located on the peaceful side of the Smoky Mountains.
From time to time, we present special offerings and events to our guests. Make sure you check back often and join our email list to be the first to know about offerings and specials from Dancing Bear Cabins and the Appalachian Bistro. Get the party started with the rustic elegance of Dancing Bear’s Cabin Celebration.